“It’s a New Year! Let’s keep those holiday resolutions going with a vegan and gluten-free menu of healthy Caribbean-inspired fare ”
Menu (recipes available at ow.ly/gS7KQ ):
• Ochro Rice
• Aubergine and Green Pawpaw in Hot Sauce
• Spicy Guava Glazed Tofu
Joining me on-air this time were:
• George Cohn – one of the founders of • Creation Ground Media.
• Billy Wilson – creator and host of “That Show with Billy Wilson”, one of the largest and longest running G+ Hangouts on Air.
• Jon Chef – hiding out in the highlands of Scotland Chef Jon is a great supporter of the site. You’ll be seeing more of, and from, him in coming episodes!
• Rodney Pike – an amazingly talented illustrator and caricaturist
Playing us through it all was the Trini duo “Buffalo & Back” who have quickly amassed a loyal and passionate fanbase due to their emotionally charged lyrics and soaring harmonies.
For past episodes of “Sweet Han: Caribbean Cooking with Sarina” visit ow.ly/g10m1