- TriniGourmet Q&A #4: Where to find Promasa and Punch de Creme in the UK? 
- Q&A #1: What is Green Seasoning? 
- Q&A #2: What is the recipe for Rituals’ Double Chocolate Oreo Cheesecake? 
- Q&A #3: In Search of Kachourie 
- Trinigourmet Q&A #7: Where to buy wholewheat roti in Tampa, FL? 
- Trinigourmet Q&A #8: Where to buy Ramin Ganeshram’s “Sweet Hands” in Trinidad?
- Trinigourmet Q&A #9: Pholourhie Making Tips 
- Trinigourmet Q&A #10: Can I Use Polenta in place of Cornmeal? 
- TriniGourmet Q&A #5: Where to buy Doubles in NYC? 
- TriniGourmet Q&A #6: Do you know of anyone in Brooklyn or the Bronx who frosts black cakes? 
- Trinigourmet Q&A #11 – How to get ‘the pocket’ in my fry bakes? 
- Trinigourmet Q&A #12: Can frozen peppers be used to make pepper sauce? 
- Trinigourmet Q&A #13 – Can You Help Me Find These “Chinese Cakes”? 
Reader’s Question: I live in Trinidad and would like to purchase a copy of the book “Sweet Hands: Island Cooking from Trinidad and Tobago” . Can you tell me if this is possible and if it is where? Regards,
|Ramin Ganeshram’s “Sweet Hands: Island Cooking from Trinidad and Tobago” has been a perennial favourite here on TriniGourmet.com  since it was first published in 2006 (not too long after this blog was started!). A constant fixture in my Amazon Hotlist Top 10 (of your purchases made through this first site) obtaining it locally can be a little tricky for those who are not comfortable with shopping online, or don’t have US ‘skybox’ addresses.
When it was in its first printing I saw it displayed rather prominently in bookstores such as R.I.K. Since then however its profile in local stores has dropped significantly. This does not mean however that you are out of luck. I highly recommend checking out R.I.K. and Nigel Khan to see if they have any in stock. I know that Nigel Khan will also do a special order (on request) of any items they don’t have on the shelves.
Let me know how it turns out!
For these and other Caribbean cookbooks check out the Caribbean Cooking section of Veni Mangé  – The Trinigourmet Amazon Bookstore!