- TriniGourmet Q&A #4: Where to find Promasa and Punch de Creme in the UK? 
- Q&A #1: What is Green Seasoning? 
- Q&A #2: What is the recipe for Rituals’ Double Chocolate Oreo Cheesecake?
- Q&A #3: In Search of Kachourie 
- Trinigourmet Q&A #7: Where to buy wholewheat roti in Tampa, FL? 
- Trinigourmet Q&A #8: Where to buy Ramin Ganeshram’s “Sweet Hands” in Trinidad? 
- Trinigourmet Q&A #9: Pholourhie Making Tips 
- Trinigourmet Q&A #10: Can I Use Polenta in place of Cornmeal? 
- TriniGourmet Q&A #5: Where to buy Doubles in NYC? 
- TriniGourmet Q&A #6: Do you know of anyone in Brooklyn or the Bronx who frosts black cakes? 
- Trinigourmet Q&A #11 – How to get ‘the pocket’ in my fry bakes? 
- Trinigourmet Q&A #12: Can frozen peppers be used to make pepper sauce? 
- Trinigourmet Q&A #13 – Can You Help Me Find These “Chinese Cakes”? 
• Can i get the recipe for the Double chocolate oreo cheesecake from Rituals?
When I first posted  this picture of a slice of Double Chocolate Oreo Cheesecake (actually from Vie de France) I never expected to get so many requests for its recipe. Unfortunately I don’t have one… but there are some recipes on the net that seem to be similar. Until I have a chance to try to recreate it (and I will) here are some links. Happy eating!
Double Chocolate Oreo Cheesecake Recipes: