Sno Cone Cart – Woodford Square, Port of Spain, Trinidad
1) On The Fresh Loaf  (my favorite site for all things bread) a reader posts three results for the NYT No-Knead Bread recipe. I have read and seen so much about this and am yet to try it! In time… In time… 🙂
2) Chow Times  takes a picture-laden stroll through the streets of Brussels. Chocolate and baguettes are of course on the menu, and they made me think of Eva and the package she sent me last month  🙂
3) Rambling Spoon  gives thanks to nature and shares some very breathtaking pictures of Oregon. They reminded me of my own trip to Portland (on business) in 1999. It is known as the City of Roses and once you visit you understand why. Portland is definitely one of the most beautiful and laid back atmospheres I have seen and the architecture really intrigued me.
4) Good Luck Deluxe  ooohs and aahs over what they consider the ‘best bottled water in the world’ – Llanllyr SOURCE from Wales. They certainly have raised my curiousity, though I doubt I’ll ever come across it 🙁
5) Izatrini  reflects on the cricket career of Trinidad’s cricket prince Brian Lara, as he retires from the sport.