Well the days are counting down to the December 6th launch of my G+ series “Sweet Han’: Caribbean Cooking With Sarina”! But before that happens, I made one more guest spot on Larry Fournillier‘s show “Learning To Cook Caribbean”. Conducted on Sunday, November 18, I whipped up a vegan Divali-inspired spread, dare I say feast?
• Buss-up-shot/Dhal puri rotis
• Tridoshic Dal (made on air)
• Curried Channa and Bhaji (Chickpeas and Spinach) (made on air)
• The Electrolyzer: A Smoothie to live for (made on air)
• Broiled Banana Cake
Joining me on-air this time were:
• George Cohn and Marilyn Ritter – founders of Creation Ground Media and one of the coolest couples I know
• George Sepich – host of the upcoming G+ series Easy Slowcooker and co-host of The Pirate’s Pub
• Jessie-May Ventour – a familiar face and voice to Trinbagonians at home and abroad as the former co-host of ‘First Up’ and broadcaster on Sweet 100FM.
• Linda Dee – A Google Plusser extraordinaire and enthusiastic comoogler
• Richard Wooding - a software developer based in Cape Town, South Africa, all-round great guy and another Pirate Pub regular.
Joining me at home was Michelle Foster of Foster & Company and her adorable daughter as well as Jason Bodden, TriniGourmet’s Online Community Manager.
Visit the event page for more details/photos and watch the replay below!